The association «dieKunstBauStelle» was founded in January 2014 in Landsberg am Lech by artists and actors of the cultural scene, journalists, editors and sociologists, as well as volunteer assistants.
The association’s objectives are promotion of art and culture, cultural exchange, and cultural education and projects of cultural youth. For this purpose the association initiates and organizes projects together with regional and international partners.
Activities and focus
Commemorative culture of modern and recent history
A main focus and concern is the development of new forms and ways of commemoration.
The effects and aftermath of the violence of national socialism are very close to Landsberg am Lech. As a result of this, the place has a special responsibility for artistic and cultural creation.
Financing and funding
The association finances its activities through membership fees, donations and through contributions of its members.
The projects are made possible and supported by public funding.
The projects of «dieKunstBauStelle» were sponsored and supported by:
- Bavarian State Ministry of Education and Culture, Science and Art
- District of Oberbayern, cultural promotion
- Funds Socioculture
- City Landsberg am Lech
- Landratsamt Landsberg am Lech
- Rotary Club Ammersee-Römerstraße
- Goethe Institute
- University of Music and Theater Munich
- Middle school Landsbegr am Lech
- Ignaz-Kögler High School Landsberg am Lech
- The Bavarian Philharmonics
- Netzwerk Selbsthilfe! e.V.
- City of Grafing near Munich, Horizonte e.V., GRASS21:
- Supported within the framework of the local action plan of the city of Grafing for more democracy, tolerance and humanity.
Supported by the Federal program «Demokratie leben»
Supported by the local program for more democracy, tolerance and humanity
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Funds from the «Kultur mach stark»-program through the following funding programs and sponsors:
Turkish community in Germany: «Mein Land Meine Zukunft»
ASSITEJ Deutschland e.V.: «Wege ins Theater»
Bundesvereinigung soziokultureller Zentren e.V.: «Jugend ins Zentrum»